6G Digital Symposium
June 22 – 24, 2021 │ Virtual Event
The 6G Digital Symposium brings the industry together to define the drivers, players, spectrum and regulation, as well as technological and architectural roadmap towards the sixth generation of networks that will augment human possibilities.
While 6G is not yet defined, and there is even debate about whether it should be called ‘6G’ or even the industry needing another ‘G’, one thing is certain; The extreme connectivity that will be enabled will transform the digital economy to an intelligent one, and, is widely agreed that, it should be built with the UN Sustainable Development Goals in mind. So, 6G, or whatever you call it, has a lot to live up to!
MUST ATTEND SESSION:
The ATIS Next G Alliance: Advancing North American Leadership on the Path to 6G
June 24, 2021
13.30 BST (UK)
- How the Next G Alliance is working to ensure a robust marketplace for North American innovation in future generations of wireless technology
- Addressing the full lifecycle of R&D, manufacturing, standardization and market readiness — for 6G and beyond
- The Roadmap for North American 6G wireless leadership
- How Next G Alliance Working Groups are addressing applications, technology, sustainability, spectrum and more
Speaker: Brian Daly, Assistant Vice President, Standards and Industry Alliances, AT&T and Steering Group Co-Chair, ATIS Next G Alliance
Panel Discussion: Security, Privacy and Trust in the Era of Extreme Connectivity
June 24, 2021
16.20 BST (UK)
- Will 6G help deal with cyber warfare and threats to national security, or augment the existing challenges?
- AI, blockchain and quantum computing: offering ultra-high security or increasing the attack risks?
- The need for new privacy requirements and the role of distributed ledger technology, or others, to support this
- The need to define trust models, policies, and mechanisms
Panelists: Muriel Médard, Cecil H. Green Professor of EECS, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Brian Daly, AVP Standards & Industry Alliances, AT&T and Steering Group Co-Chair, ATIS Next G Alliance
Diego Lopez, Senior Technology Expert, Telefonica Group
ATIS is a 6G Digital Symposium Supporting Organization.
The BIG 5G Event
6G Summit: In Collaboration with the Next G Alliance and ATIS
August 31, 2021 │ 10:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. MT │ Physical Event │ Colorado Convention Center, Denver Colorado
September 2, 2021 │ 10:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. MT │ Virtual Event
With research and development of 6G already well underway across the world, conversations around innovation, deployment, commercialization and sustainability are taking top priority. The 6G Summit will gather mobile technology leaders from across the North America to discuss the roadmap for introduction of 6G connectivity, as well as the expectations for a robust 6G market.
Learn more about the 6G Summit here.
Register today to attend the 6G Summit at the BIG 5G Event.